Personal dataPOLICY FOR PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT OF MANUFACTURE POTERIES JARS
I. AIMS, PROCESSING AND USES OF THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ON THE WEBSITE WWW.JARSCERAMISTES.COM
Data of a personal nature collected on the website web www.jarsceramistes.com is processed by MANUFACTURE DE POTERIES JARS for the following purposes:
A- Commercial prospection
· Answering your general questions
· Understanding your request, ensuring its processing and follow-up
· As necessary, sending you marketing communications about our products and services,
unless you do not give permission.
· Carrying out audience analyses, producing statistics
B- Online sales
· Managing your customer account
· Managing your order basket
· Ensuring the processing, follow-up and delivery of your order.
· Carrying out audience analyses, producing statistical studies
· As necessary, sending you marketing communications about our products and services, unless you do not give permission.
C- Management of our website
· Diagnosing problems and improving our website management
Data with a personal nature is processed in this way to allow us to satisfy your requests, or in order to satisfy the legitimate interest that you have in the activity of MANUFACTURE DE POTERIES JARS, to let you assess the products that it manufactures and markets on its website, to better know you, understand your needs and to answer them.
This data is exclusively intended for MANUFACTURE DE POTERIES JARS.
II. PERIOD OF KEEPING THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The period of keeping the data collected on the website www.jarsceramistes.com is:
- 3 years for data intended for prospection.
- 10 years after the last transaction made with MANUFACTURE DEPOTERIES JARS for online sales data.
III. DESTINATION OF THE COLLECTED DATA:
MANUFACTURE DE POTERIES JARS does not offer or sell your personal data to any third-parties.
The data with a personal nature that you communicate to MANUFACTURE DE POTERIES JARS can however be subject to processing for us by the service providers and contractual partners which supply us with emailing, postal mailing and website management solutions.
IV. SERVICES SUPPLIED BY THIRD-PARTIES – COOKIES
The only cookies used will be those essential to website operation.
These cookies cannot be deactivated. You can set your browser to block these cookies, but then some parts of the website may not operate. These cookies do not store any personal data on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
V. RIGHT OF ACCESS, MODIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
You have rights of access, correction, deletion, opposition or limitation of the processing of your data and of withdrawal of your consent.
To exercise these, contact: MANUFACTURE DE POTERIES JARS, 1230 Route du creux de la Thine, 26140 ANNEYRON
1230 route du Creux de la Thine
Tel. +33 (0)4 75 31 40 40
Fax. +33 (0)4 75 31 44 96